Program: Millionaire Morning Mamas Club
Package Total: $297
By signing this Agreement, ("Client") has retained ADMIN QUEEN ("Service Provider") to proceed with the requested services, and agrees to the terms and conditions as set forth within this agreement.
- Services. This agreement constitutes an order for full-service administrative coaching services. Including: all tasks relevant and within scope of the Millionaire Morning Mamas Club including:
- 30 Day Abundance Booster Program
- Daily prompts (Monday - Friday)
- 1 Facebook Live Q&A per week
- Compensation. Client agrees to commit to payment in full on all packages at the time of the signing of this agreement. Payment is non-refundable and services will not be initiated or continued without timely payment. Client shall pay Service Provider the fees in US dollars. Service Provider will send an invoice to Client with a summary of all sums owed. All invoices are due upon receipt/within 3 days. Services will not begin until invoice has been paid. All acceptable methods of payment will be indicated on the invoice.
If Client has not paid its invoice within 5 days of receipt of such invoice, Client agrees that it will be charged a late fee of .05% of the total amount due on a weekly basis until payment is received.
Failure to pay may result in temporary or permanent suspension of Services.
In the event that Service Provider incurs legal fees, costs, or disbursements in an effort to collect its invoices, in addition to interest on the unpaid balance, Client agrees to reimburse Service Provider for all such expenses.
- Expenses. Service Provider shall not be liable to Client for expenses paid or incurred by Client, except for those fees that the Parties agree to in writing.
- Client Responsibility. Client understands that Service Provider is not an employee and is not required to work set hours a month except what has been agreed to as outlined in coaching program. This will be a collaborative, professional relationship of equals, as in a partnership, where mutual respect, courtesy, and consideration are expected. Client understands that Service Provider is a business with other clients to service and requires fair, realistic notice in order to attend to requests.
- Relationship of the Parties. It is understood by the Parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor. All work will be completed by Service Provider or a member of Service Provider’s team. Service Provider understands that Service Provider is responsible to pay, according to law, Service Provider’s income and employment-related taxes. If Service Provider is not a corporation, Service Provider further understands that Service Provider may be liable for self-employment (social security) tax, to be paid by Service Provider according to law.
Neither Service Provider nor Service Provider’s agents shall be entitled to and waives any and all claims to any employee benefits as a result of Service Provider’s relationship with Client. It is understood by the Parties that the relationship established by this Agreement is one of an independent service provider and not an employment relationship, joint venture, partnership, or otherwise.
- Termination. This Agreement may be terminated, postponed, or delayed, in whole or in part, by the Parties upon 14 days’ written notice to the other party. Upon termination, Client does not receive a refund. If Service Provider terminates agreement, Client will still receive support until the hours paid for have been completed.
Upon termination by either party in accordance with any of the provisions of this Agreement, neither Party shall be liable to the other, because of the termination for damages on account of the loss of prospective profits or anticipated sales or on account of expenditures, investments, leases, or commitments in connection with the business or goodwill of Service Provider or Client.
- Confidentiality. Service Provider agrees to hold in strict confidence and not to disclose to others or use for any purpose (other than the performance of this Agreement and Services), either before or after termination of the Agreement, any confidential or proprietary information of Client, including, without limitation, any confidential or proprietary information that is transferred pursuant to this Agreement. Confidential and proprietary information includes, without limitation, any technical or business information, product formulas or specifications, login credentials, manufacturing techniques, process, experimental work, program, software, marketing or distribution plans, strategies or arrangements, or trade secrets relating to the products, systems, equipment, services, sales, research, or business of Client. Confidential information is not limited to a specific medium and can be oral, written, electronic, or physical in format. (“Confidential Information”).
Service Provider shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party in any form without Client’s prior written consent. Service Provider shall not disclose Confidential Information to any personnel or agents without the need to know such information. Except as otherwise provided below, information shall not be considered confidential hereunder nor subject to the provisions of this section if it can be demonstrated: (i) to have been rightfully in Service Provider’s possession prior to the date of the disclosure of such information to Service Provider, if such prior possession was not otherwise subject to a restriction on disclosure; (ii) to have been in the public domain prior to the date of the disclosure of such information to Service Provider; (iii) to have become part of the public domain by publication or by any other means except an unauthorized act or omission on the part of Service Provider, or (iv) to have been supplied to Service Provider without restriction by a third party who is under no obligation to maintain such information in confidence. Confidential Information shall not be deemed to be generally available to the public or in Service Provider’s possession merely because it may be embraced by a more general disclosure, or merely because it may be derived from combinations of disclosures generally available to the public or in Service Provider’s possession.
Upon Client’s request, Service Provider shall return to Client any and all written or physical embodiments (including copies) of Confidential Information disclosed to Service Provider by Client which is then in Service Provider’s possession, custody or control. The confidentiality obligations set forth in this Agreement shall survive 10 years after termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- Marketing. The Service Provider has the right to share client testimonials. The Service Provider will not include personal or business name without permission of client. The Service Provider will not share sensitive business information or practices.
- Client Designation. Client grants Service Provider the right to use Client’s name and/or logo in Service Provider’s marketing materials, which may include Service Provider’s website.
- Disclaimer. Service Provider has made every effort to ensure that all business services have been tested for accuracy and effectiveness. There is no guarantee that Client will see positive results to its business using the techniques and materials provided by Service Provider. Service Provider assumes no management responsibility for Client's decisions or for policies or practices that Client implements.
As part of the Services, Service Provider will use techniques and methods that have proven successful in the past, in accordance with reasonable industry standards. This does not, however, guarantee that they will be successful for Client’s business. Because every audience and product is different, Service Provider cannot guarantee the specific performance of the Services.
- Indemnification. Service Provider agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Client, its affiliated companies and its respective employees, officers, directors, trustees, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which they suffer as a result of (i) the negligence or intentional misconduct of Service Provider or (ii) Service Provider’s breach of any provision of this Agreement (including any representation or warranty).
Client shall indemnify, defend, and hold Service Provider harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage, or expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred or suffered by or threatened against Contractor in connection with or as a result of any claim brought by or on behalf of any third party person or entity as a result of or in connection with Service Provider’s appearance or association with Client, unless such claim arises from Service Provider’s acts or omissions or arises from or is related to breach of any obligation and/or warranty made by Service Provider hereunder.
- Communication. Communication between Client and Service provider will be accessible by methods discussed including email, text, and phone.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of laws doctrine, and applicable federal laws of the United States of America.
- Dissatisfied Service. It is crucial that any dissatisfaction in service is communicated honestly and promptly to allow Service Provider a chance to exceed Client expectations. Defamation of any kind is prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability. CLIENT AGREES THAT IT HAS USED SERVICE PROVIDER’S SERVICES AT ITS OWN RISK. CLIENT RELEASES SERVICE PROVIDER FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, ALL ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CONTRACT CLAIMS, SUITS, COSTS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF WHATEVER NATURE OR KIND IN LAW OR IN EQUITY ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT. SERVICE PROVIDER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY WRITTEN MATERIALS OR CORRESPONDENCE TO CLIENT.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties hereto have duly executed this Agreement as of the day and year first written above. This Agreement may be amended as necessary only by written instrument signed by both parties.